How to Care for Your Jewelry
We are so appreciated that you order Drawelry jewelry. Our jewelry are the best choice for beading your own story, showing your love and keeping unforgettable memory. Every Drawelry jewelry is precious, and is meant to be worn every day. You like keep your Drawelry jewelry sparkling like new! Here are some helpful basic care instructions to keep your jewelry looking its very best!
- Most of the jewelry we sell requires very little care − just wear and enjoy. We recommend “Take It Off” when swimming, gardening, doing contact sports, household cleaning, and moving heavy objects. For exposure to some harsh chemicals or environments may result in compromising the integrity of your jewelry, such as lotions, hairspray, perfume, cosmetic, and salt water.
- If you'll be taking your jewelry off, make sure you have a safe and memorable place to put it.
- Be careful when removing your jewelry to wash your hands. Do not leave your jewelry on the rim of a sink where it can easily slip down the drain.
- Have your jewelry checked regularly, especially travelling.
- We strongly advise you to use a mild soap, lukewarm water and a soft toothbrush. Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry. Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean. If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water.
- Drawelry Silver Polishing Cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces become dull.
- Proper jewelry storage is often overlooked. Jewelry should never be tossed into a drawer or on top of a dresser − that’s asking for scratches and damaged gems.
- Drawelry jewelry come in a box with an anti-tarnish velvet bag, which is the perfect place to keep them.
- Don't jumble all your jewelry pieces in one case. Pieces can scratch each other. Jewelry box that features individually felt-lined and padded slots for charms, bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings is ideal, it will keep them organized, clean and safe.